Web 2.0 Specialist and Digital Media Producer within the Online Leadership Programs group of Global Kids, Inc., a New York City based non-profit organization dedicated to transforming urban youth into successful students, global citizens and community leaders.
- New media strategy and implementation of online outreach campaigns, websites, games, social media, social networks, virtual worlds and mobile technologies.
- Digital media production of audio, video, live simulcasts, web teleconferences, virtual events, mixed reality and podcast series.
- Designer and editor of print publications, collateral materials, curricula, journals and online community portals, websites and blog (http://olpglobalkids.org).
- Tech support, development and analytics across all web properties and social media platforms.
- Assist in developing organizational best practices in the use of social and digital media for supporting global youth leadership.